Certified ADR Loads Safety Advisor Services
When do You need an ADR Consultant..?
According to The European Agreement, concerning the transport of dangerous ADR goods: all companies, whose activities include transportation of dangerous goods by road or related packing & loading-unloading activities , must define and hire ADR Consultant for the safe transporation of the loads. His task is not only minimizing the risksrelated to people, environment and the different types of property.
Krol Trans offers services with a Certified ADR Consultant as required by the European Agreement,concerning the transportation of dangerous goods:
1. Preparation of: 2.Consulting:
- Dangerous goods management instructions - For Your Company in relation
for your company. The instructions are in to activities, regarding the
accordance with the ADR regulations, transportation of ADR goods.
- The procedures for verifying equipment & - At the purchase of transport
procedures in connection with loading, means and determining appro-
transporting & unloading dangerous goods; priate requirements;
- Appropriate measures and instructions for - In the process of selecting Your
the prevention of accidents or violations of contractual clients in connection
the regulations; with the transportation of dange-
rous ADR Loads.
- Annual report.Must at least contain the data
about the quantity of transported dangerous
goods by classes and the data on extraordinary
events or accidents involving dangerous goods.
3.Training: 4. Implementation:
- Specific training for all employees on managing - The compilation of instrucions
for the appropriate labelling of
records for verifying equipment & procedures the cargo and vehicles.
in connection with loading, transporting & unload-
ing dangerous ADR goods; - The implementation of
appropriate measures & procedures
in cases of accidents which
could en danger the safety of the
- Introduction of measures which increase awareness
about the risks, regarding the packing, loading/un-
loading & transportation operations.
- The inquiry and implementation of
specific reports on accidents
during the loading,
transporting of dangerous goods
- The determination of
which ensures the safety of
loading & unloading ADR cargo
And Last but not Least..
ADR Consultant Safety Adviser for the transport of dangerous goods by road (ADR), according The EUROPEAN Ordinance on the conditions and procedures for the transport of dangerous goods should:
1. Controls compliance with the requirements for transporting dangerous goods;
2. Advise employees of the company in activities related to the transport of dangerous goods;
3. Prepare an annual report to the Head of the company, activity regarding the transport of dangerous ADR Loads;
4. Control the implementation of the specified procedures governing requirements for the identification of dangerous goods transported;
5. Controls whether the acquisition of vehicles for the transport of dangerous goods they meet the requirements of Chapter 9.1 of Annex B of the ADR for the transport of dangerous goods;
6. Check the equipment used in connection with the transport, loading and unloading of dangerous goods in accordance with European requirements for the transport of ADR goods;
7. Organize training of staff dealing with the transport of dangerous goods in the company, keeping the record books for this training;
8. Proposes the implementation of an emergency plan in case of an accident or incident that may affect safety during the transport, loading or unloading of dangerous goods;
9. Investigate occurred accidents, incidents or serious infringements relating to the carriage of dangerous goods, and prepare reports on them;
10. Advocates measures to avoid a recurrence of accidents, incidents or serious infringements;
11. Monitor compliance with the requirements relating to the transportation of dangerous goods in the choice and use of subcontractors;
12. Monitor the availability of detailed work instructions or instructions to staff dealing with the transport, loading or unloading of dangerous goods;
13. Advocates measures to increase knowledge of the risks inherent in the transport, loading or unloading of dangerous cargo;
14.Check the existence of the documents and safety equipment in the vehicle, which must accompany the cargo, as well as compliance with the relevant provisions in respect of such documents and equipment.
15. Monitor compliance with the requirements of the ADR for the loading or unloading of dangerous goods;
16. Depending on the class of danger, at its discretion inform the regional office of fire and emergency safety of the type of dangerous goods, hourly movement and rest areas;
17. Monitor the implementation of regulations issued by the competent authorities.